• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell !!! Traded/sold!!! Tsumura 36", 9 pin, and two jasha chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2D

North pole greens keeper
Reaction score
Close to new condition. Was on a ported 088. Large stihl mount. Package deal.

36" tsumura light and tough bar 3/8 .063

9 pin rim

Two chains made by jasha. Stihl rs skip 3/8 .063 Square ground. One unused. One used but fairly sharp. Never been reground.

$235 plus shipping (chains and rim can fit in small flat rate $6 dollar box. Not sure how much the bar will be).

EDIT: Went to post office today. Just an fyi, bar would be $12.50 to California plus $6 bucks flat rate box for chains and rim.
dc64bb6b783848834f8db82718b98bc2.jpg
15b7ea88dc71ef48994e19b172035909.jpg

c64eb11779e597924a01e2a0d5a87177.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419644707092.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419644707092.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 56
Close to new condition. Was on a ported 088. Large stihl mount. Package deal.

36" tsumura light and tough bar 3/8 .063

9 pin rim

Two chains made by jasha. 3/8 .063 Square ground. One unused. One used but fairly sharp. Never been reground.

$235 plus shipping (chains and rim can fit in small flat rate $6 dollar box. Not sure how much the bar will be).

Like the bar but by the time the postage and convert the currency its to much to nz
Good luck with the sale

Normally it would have.
But once that ring hits the finger, it's all over but the cryin.
He will soon be selling all/most his saws to fund other "wife" things.
Like diapers and a crib.

I know the feeling. I have 5 young kids. Most of my saws are on the catch and release program. I buy em, play with them, feel guilty about spending money on them, sell them for what I paid or less.....

No snow this month, no paycheck, sell chainsaw stuff. You guys will see more for sale out of me. Some pretty cool stuff....and stuff.

Yeah sorry boys unfortunately I can't right now! I would love to buy them but you are very correct jeremy lol the wifey stopped that idea quick. Jeremy you should buy half for my Xmas gift.

Yeah sorry boys unfortunately I can't right now! I would love to buy them but you are very correct jeremy lol the wifey stopped that idea quick. Jeremy you should buy half for my Xmas gift.
I had to sell a ported 044/046 hybrid just to buy my kids Christmas presents.
Somehow I think you're sh!t outta luck Rory

Would you sale just the bar?
Since this is a custom set up, I'd like to try and sell it as a package. If I had a spinner and breaker, I'd keep the chains.

Have had a couple people ask via pm. If I do sell just the bar, there would be two people in front of you.

If anyone bought the chains and rim first, I would for sure sell the bar alone.

Since this is a custom set up, I'd like to try and sell it as a package. If I had a spinner and breaker, I'd keep the chains.

Have had a couple people ask via pm. If I do sell just the bar, there would be two people in front of you.

If anyone bought the chains and rim first, I would for sure sell the bar alone.
I understand.

Back