• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Traded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only had one deal with Chris, and it was ok on both ends.

If a guy can get big bucks out of a saw, props to him. Only saws that I have had a hard time selling, were the ones I sold cheap (pro or semi pro grade Poulans).

Bump for a nice two sixtay too.

Seems most of the 262 guys are selling? Any reason, besides hookers an stuff?
Not selling mine (yet) but must admot after seeing his prices on his saws, im tempted to put mine up for less and know it would go.

So is this like all these other saws skippy is selling???

He bought nice saws, but he dickered on the price and annoyed the **** out of the seller to drop the price until the seller finally said piss on ir and sold it to him.

Meanwhile, skippy receives the saw and bitches about some small scratches on said saw (heaven forbid that a saw actually gets used)

Then now he is (attempting) to sell his saws for dang near double what he paid for them.......

(I.E. 262, 262, 346, 288, 064....)

not quite

The 288, he paid 900 for it from Numa who wanted $950 but Chris drove to meet him, and then paid $300 to have it ported. He's selling it for $1k. The 064, Id have to go back and look in pms but he paid $1400 or $1500 for. I know who he bought it from and when he bought it. He listed it for what he paid, since he decided it was too nice to use. I also know what he paid for the NOS 346xp, and what he wanted for it. He decided to hold on to that one though.

Latest posts

Back