Trailer Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess most hardwood log loads would be green unless your supply only cuts standing dead trees. I really don't know as I cut all of my own but I wouldn't think someone who is hauling logs around is going to dump them in a lot for a couple of years or more for them to dry (they dry very slowly when in log form) and then load them up and drop off at a customer.

Like I said I could be proved wrong.

Don

Pole wood will be green most of the time. Seasoned wood for this winter you would have to buy processed. What size trailer, a tri-axle, or something smaller. I might be able to help you once I know what you are after. First load free if you have your Avatar girl there to help!:laugh: :laugh:

Pole wood will be green most of the time. Seasoned wood for this winter you would have to buy processed. What size trailer, a tri-axle, or something smaller. I might be able to help you once I know what you are after. First load free if you have your Avatar girl there to help!:laugh: :laugh:

I would like to get it by the tractor trailer load, I can use it next year if need be for drying time.

Great idea to use your wife in your avatar!!
Where'd you get the nice logs?

Latest posts

Back