trainee/intern

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highpointtree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Are you young, and ambitious. looking to learn the trade and work with modern equipment. We are looking to hire and train a motivated climber or two. you must be healthy, strong, drama and drug free. Of course a D.L. is required and you will have to pass a D.O.T. and drug test. you will be required to obtain your C.D.L. while going through training. (WE WILL ASSIST). Must live within a reasonable distance to commute to work. If you love working outdoors and are infected with CAD then this is your opportunity to learn. Send info about yourself with your name, town you live in to [email protected].

if you would like to use mapquest to figure your distance from us, our address is

53 Bassetts Bridge Rd. www.highpointtree.com
Wantage, NJ 07461

Last edited:
ya think ?

It's against the law to ask for someones AGE!

that's right. it is. but I don't give a sh1t. and I am not looking to hire someone's grandfather. and if I'm gonna train someone for 2-4 years I will expect another 10 year's of work from them. accordingly they must be young and extremly fit.

now if you would, kindly go back to lurking or being the internet attorny or whatever you normally do the last 3.5 years you've been a member here.

Last edited:
You just asked them to send it to you in your thread, and that's against the law.

Just ask for the DOB, then figure it out.

:censored: The 3hour 20min (180 mile) commute wouldn't work out for me.

Good luck

honestly. I'm not really concerned. For obvious reasons you can't be someone's grandfather. I'll take my chances with the law. done worse than that in my life. just don't understand why someone would waste their time worrying about my liabilities with the law. you should see the rest of the illegal stuff that I do, it would blow your mind...LOL

Last edited:
that's right. it is. but I don't give a sh1t. and I am not looking to hire someone's grandfather. and if I'm gonna train someone for 2-4 years I will expect another 10 year's of work from them. accordingly they must be young and extremly fit.

now if you would, kindly go back to lurking or being the internet attorny or whatever you normally do the last 3.5 years you've been a member here.

Watch out I know a company in NY that did the same thing and got 4 descrimination law suites against them.

If I didn't live in Southern Delaware, I'd be outside your office at 6am...

Hi Fechmup, maybe I'll bump into ya at one of the GTG. look's like my crew is shaping up real nice. always room for one more that got the right attitude and knows their work. I always tell people the best resume in this business is to show up on site with your boots on and your head screwed on tight..

honestly. I'm not really concerned. For obvious reasons you can't be someone's grandfather. I'll take my chances with the law. done worse than that in my life. just don't understand why someone would waste their time worrying about my liabilities with the law. you should see the rest of the illegal stuff that I do, it would blow your mind...LOL

Oh ####! Start blowing, I gotta see this. :cheers:

hey, BTW, you got room for someone who is old, irritated, jaded and downright mean? 6am? Aren't the trees still sleepin then?

hey, BTW, you got room for someone who is old, irritated, jaded and downright mean? 6am? Aren't the trees still sleepin then?

yea, I have room for ya. there is always a need for someone to clean up the dog crap in the yard before we start the work. get there at 5 a.m. and try not to disturb the tree's when they're sleeping.

yea, I have room for ya. there is always a need for someone to clean up the dog crap in the yard before we start the work. get there at 5 a.m. and try not to disturb the tree's when they're sleeping.

No not me silly but if I come across someone I will let you know, I am just waking up now anyway. I didn't reaaly mean to jump on your post but I thought we were going to have some fun. Sorry.

No not me silly but if I come across someone I will let you know, I am just waking up now anyway. I didn't reaaly mean to jump on your post but I thought we were going to have some fun. Sorry.

no problem dan, I've been in this game for 27 yr's. have fun with the rookies.

I see people screw with each other online all the time, but if they met in person they would prolly get along great. that being said, maybe I'll meet you at one of the GTG's. ron

I will bust my ass and smoke a joint afterward :p.

You been in the business longer then I have been alive. That been said, you ever drop a giant sequioa? or section one out that 100 plus tall and 8 plus ft at the base? Sometimes I work with a 60 yr old that puts kids my age to shame, wouldn't be surprised if he put half your crew to shame and charged half what they do. Don't sell yourself short on baseless assumptions about peoples ages. People look at me and meet me and think I am 20 yrs older than I am.

but I don't need the work, and I'm all the away across the country.

Latest posts

Back