trainee/intern

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bust my ass and smoke a joint afterward :p.

You been in the business longer then I have been alive. That been said, you ever drop a giant sequioa? or section one out that 100 plus tall and 8 plus ft at the base? Sometimes I work with a 60 yr old that puts kids my age to shame, wouldn't be surprised if he put half your crew to shame and charged half what they do. Don't sell yourself short on baseless assumptions about peoples ages. People look at me and meet me and think I am 20 yrs older than I am.

but I don't need the work, and I'm all the away across the country.

I got the men I was looking for, thank's anyway. not only would I not hire a loud mouth, pot head like you, but I would throw you off my site if you ever came near it. you are an instigating smuck !!

"pot head"

LOL

what do you KNOW about pot?

you spelled schmuck wrong.

I could already be working for you, and you not know it.

"pot head"

LOL

what do you KNOW about pot?

you spelled schmuck wrong.

I could already be working for you, and you not know it.

I know a man when I see one. they stand tall and are well respected because they in turn respect others. you are just a little boy looking for trouble. If I were a betting man. I'd say your prolly on probation for being stupid. And have at least once had a restraining order on you from a girlfriend or lady. from being a drunk tough guy.

so you admit, you are a TROLL !!!!

Last edited:
I know a man when I see one. they stand tall and are well respected because they in turn respect others. you are just a little boy looking for trouble. If I were a betting man. I'd say your prolly on probation for being stupid. And have at least once had a restraining order on you from a girlfriend or lady. from being a drunk tough guy.

Im married, and have 3 beautiful children. I am a college graduate. I did not disrespect you in the slightest, until you displayed disrespect yourself (does this make you not a man?). I disrespect the notion of acting on blind biased assumptions.

I don't drink. Alcohol is far more dangerous than cannabis. As is caffeine. I have no trouble what so ever with the law, as both of my parents are federal agents. Or are you as unaware of the legal aspects of cannabis, as you are of the substance itself?

I do have a problem with people that talk about things they don't understand asserting incorrect opinions and information based on their authoritative learning patterns. I do have a problem with people that are arrogant, judgmental, and uneducated that sling stereotypical BS insults in the face of calm rhetoric, fact and logic.

Bring some logic to the table, and attempt to make a reasonable argument.

My intention was not to insult you. I'm sorry if that was how you interpreted it.

Don't forget though- your words thus far have done nothing but belie you.

im married, and have 3 beautiful children. I am a college graduate. I did not disrespect you in the slightest, until you displayed disrespect yourself (does this make you not a man?). I disrespect the notion of acting on blind biased assumptions.

I don't drink. Alcohol is far more dangerous than cannabis. As is caffeine. I have no trouble what so ever with the law, as both of my parents are federal agents. Or are you as unaware of the legal aspects of cannabis, as you are of the substance itself?

I do have a problem with people that talk about things they don't understand asserting incorrect opinions and information based on their authoritative learning patterns. I do have a problem with people that are arrogant, judgmental, and uneducated that sling stereotypical bs insults in the face of calm rhetoric, fact and logic.

Bring some logic to the table, and attempt to make a reasonable argument.

My intention was not to insult you. I'm sorry if that was how you interpreted it.

Don't forget though- your words thus far have done nothing but belie you.

are you upset sweetness. Ha-ha... Have a nice night!!

of course!

Really put me in my place there!

Your sooo right, :D

great argument, way to prove your point that pot heads are stupid uneducated people, and that you are so much more intelligent and better than anyone that uses cannabis.

So crafty with words...... I'm turning a new leaf at your brilliance, and wise condescention.

I have never met a tree climber that doesn't smoke pot :)

YOUR KIDS AND WIFE MUST LOOK UP TO YOU. You work for free (ha-ha) and you smoke pot all day. your really gonna go far in this world. great example for the kids too. I see your making friends where ever you go.

troll

Its as fun as one can make it I guess but I am still waiting to hear all about the illegall stuff Highpoint has done and Abetterworld? Pass that #### over here mother####er don't be bogarting it!:laugh:

Well I try to do my part but like I said I am not trying to get a poke in at anybody and once again I make a sincere apology to the Highpoint.

job

Id be intersted I own and operate a small crew myself 26 years old do most work with bucket truck pulling a chipper behind it but i am to big to climb 280 lbs and i can move and work like a 160 pound guy. I cant see myself climbing thats what my uncle is for lol whhen needed.

Latest posts

Back