Traveling Arbos Looking for Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfwoodvt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi!

We're prepping for our annual migration from Vermont to Florida and are hoping to line up some work on the way south as well as on the way back North next spring.

If you are near the I-95 corridor from NJ south to Daytona, FL, Along I-4 in FL or I-75 from Tampa to FT Myers we'd love to spend a day or two working with you.

We have a bucket/chip truck, 10 inch chippper and all necessary gear to operate. We'd have a 2 man crew, both climbers, one an ISA-CA.

We also come with all necessary Insurances.

Since DOT requires us to stop every 10 hours any way we figure why not take a day and do some work!

Anyhow, either Private Message me or contact me at: [email protected]

You can also check our website to learn more about our company.

Come on down to South East Florida

Hello Traveling Arbos! I just posted a job opportunity here in Palm Beach County but it seems you're only going to Fort Myers. You may want to consider the east coast as we have alot of tree work contracted here as a result of the hurricane. Please give me a call to discuss. Thanks! Starr - 561-330-9785

TreeCo said:
Rick you ought to shoot straight to Florida. With that bucket truck as a billboard you can pick up all kinds of work.

Dan

We're thinking of the Palm Beach Area, but we already have a winter client base in the Venice Area. Hate to leave them hanging...

More likely tho, we'll head south to Naples and see what's happening down there after we tend to our regulars in Charlotte County.

Mean time, we are still looking for a day or two worth of work, especially between Southern South Carolina and Daytona.

Got anything for us Dan? :p

Back