Travelling Arborists in Nz Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt3500

Reaction score
I'm looking for traveling arborists from overseas looking for a month or twos work as they travel around New Zealand.
We are based in the Coromandel Peninsula, a small business catering mainly to private customers and a small amount of council work.
I'm currently employing a couple who will be moving on shortly, between them both they are earning between $1000 - $1800 a week depending on the work load.
If anyone is interested let me know.

I'm looking for traveling arborists from overseas looking for a month or twos work as they travel around New Zealand.
We are based in the Coromandel Peninsula, a small business catering mainly to private customers and a small amount of council work.
I'm currently employing a couple who will be moving on shortly, between them both they are earning between $1000 - $1800 a week depending on the work load.
If anyone is interested let me know.

Pinch me.

Hi, I'm over from the uk with 12 months left on my work visa, I've been working for baker trees in Auckland for 9 months (6months as lead climber/crew leader) working mainly in the private sector.I've was contemplating a move back to the uk.... until I saw your post! I've been climbing for 28mths with 3yrs in the business. Here's my email if your interested: [email protected], I look forward to hearing from you, Martin Parish

Hi Matt

I will be looking for work in November 07. Returning home and travlling NZ before we decide where to settle. Id be very intereytsed in any work tree related.

Steve - email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back