Tree care company in SoCal??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOBRDGO

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I love hotsaws and unfortunatley live in orange county CA. I need some logs to practice on. Anybody know someone with a tree co. that can hook me up in my area? I have access to a Manitec to make picking up the trees hassle free. I of course would make it worth their while to my best ability. thanks alot guys. Jared

There are almost 200 tree companies in the Los Angeles area, but I don't know of any Tree CARE companies. Do let me know if you find one.

love
nick

Yes, out of a crew of 10, only 2 of us can speak spanish AND english, the rest are spanish only. It's not a bad thing to speak spanish, that's for sure!

love
nick

It's a bad thing if I can't communicate with you, especially if you consider yourself a US citizen.

15" minimum soft wood preferably. Pine would be great. I'm Jared at 714- 614- 1974.

I come across those things from time to time! I had some nice Cedar logs from a TD that I needed to get rid of - but alas that was in the past.

If I have any in the future, I will drop you a note or give you a call.

Alan

Latest posts

Back