Tree Removal Video in AUSTRALIA!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything was done by ourselfs on a Mac laptop. My younger brother is right into computers.

The project started about 3 months ago on and off.

Most of our work is from our website and word of month. We found that printing material etc was a waste of time and money.

With Youtube, We wanted to promote the tree industry as a professional trade so people are aware of the type of skill level is required, not just going to the shop and buying a chainsaw.

ACE

Wow. Now I have another reason to be jealous. I thought for sure you had a professional edit that video. It simply looked to good for home made. Sigh. First climbing envy, then felling envy and now editing envy. I am gonna be green for the rest of my life. :cry:

Definitely one of the best commercials I've ever seen. Only some comical commercials that I've seen seem any better, and that's no sincere advertisement.

It's a 9 not a 10. I think the biggest flaw in the commercials that I see being made by people on this sight is that they allow it to get too repititious.

This video is the empitmy of it up to about 2.5 minutes. Then it gets repetious like the producer was groping to entertain audiences by reacher for redundancy.

I figure that kind of thing is like this. You want to spin the customer (more than us, eh?) for just a few minutes, and then end the video. Now there heads are spinning, they're excited, get them back to the rest of the website or on the phone with you before that charge wears out. As the last minute of the same stuff rolls and the music becomes mild, the charge just fades out.

Above all though that is a $1,000 commercial.

I really enjoyed the Video, the close ups of the lines and the sounds are fantastic.
I just have to ask what was that shotgun like blast at 2:58 snapped line?
I see the guy puts his hand up after the sound as if he didn't expect it.
defiantly subscribing to your You tube channel.:cheers:

Hey Im guess you missed this, so what was that loud snap

Hey Im guess you missed this, so what was that loud snap

G'day all:cheers:
Been busy working and filming some more good stuff for the next video.

ROOTSXROCKS, that snapping sound was 18m rope, the crew was trying to pull a split head off to hang in the rigging system.

Cheers
ACE

Liked the video Ace, great editing. I find editing takes longer than getting the tree down.

I especially liked the shot where the camera was attached to the limb being lowered down. May try it myself one day.

Great work.:clap:

Back