Tree training youtube vids

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my favorite few but i'm looking for others input on tree work training vids of about 5 to 10 minute running ( or more depending)
Of what can go wrong or how to do it right video on topics such as tree felling, saw handling, chipper operation better pruning climbing etc to play for novice crew when on down time.
post em up here if you think worthy pls

If they don't have the attention span to concentrate on the video, they don't have the attention span to properly prune little trees (or tens of trees per day).

yes that be true, thou a few of them are showin signs of emerging talent so im hoping to explore and enhance that...

I'm getting a handy flash drive list of of vids so work day any down time is spent watching and hopefully learning & so far its been well received by the team

The new tech is handy training tool and reminds me of the inspiration when reading Shigos books while in the truck so many years ago,,, you'll see i mix up good bad and ugly with some fun as well

traininglist.PNG

Here is a rope wrench tutorial I made for new climbers. I have a couple other videos that may be of use to you as well.

Back