Tree trimming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakemi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,just found your site. We had a bad ICE storm in our area and i lost a branch on my tee behind my house. It didn't break off completly from the tree and its still connected.Its around 15-20 ft. in the air and was wondering whats the best way to take it down?

Thanks
Jake

My advise to you would be to hire a climber. You can eather talk to a tree service or find a climber doing side work who will come and get it out for you with out dammaging your tree or property. Also you might be able to find a independent climber or climber for hire for a reasonable price.

Hiring a tree service or professional climber is a good idea. Not only is it unsafe for someone with no climbing experience but while the climber is in the tree he might notice other damage that can not be seen from the ground or missed by someone with no experience. If you can handle cleanup yourself and can find a local climber that will do the work for a per day rate you can have him inspect your other trees without extra costs. Make sure the climber/company you hire does not use climbing spikes to enter and work the tree.

Back