Trees Florida 2002

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman14

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to attend Trees Florida 2002 in Orlando? It runs from June 22 through June 25 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. There will be conferences, a trade show, Climbing Championship, Certification Exam, and more.

Cool

I'll look for you. Aerial Lift of CT is using my bucket truck for a demo. I hope I can clean it up before then!

TC165 - Brian, Are you going to be there? This is practically in your back yard, no?

I haven't planned on it, didn't know about it until you mentioned it. Seems like I just never got into the loop as to knowing when the events were, where to send money for tickets, hoping I had the day off from work, etc. Usually, I'm lucky to know what I'm doing tomorrow, never mind 2 weeks from now. :dizzy:

Where is the Wyndam? Is it down in 'touristville' along the International Drive area near Disney? What is involved in being able to attend? Do I need to send money somewhere? If I can just pop in and pay an admission fee, I could probably swing by. Either way, I'd like to hook up with some of you guys for lunch, dinner or something while you are in town.:)

Thw Wyndham is at 8001 International Drive just south of Sand Lake Rd. You can pay at the door for any of the conferences. Saturday is the Tree Appraisal Workshop or the Orlando Urban Forestry Tour. Sunday is the Tree Climbing Championship at Loch Haven Park, Family Fun Field Day, and President's BBQ at 5 PM.Monday and Tuesday are more workshops and Outdoor Tree Climbing School. Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back