Trees that have eluded the final saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, imagine how many times you would sneeze before you finished cutting it up.

Not to be a tree hugger but how many critters have spent their whole life under that trees canopy.

Not to be a tree hugger but how many critters have spent their whole life under that trees canopy.

No kidding, trees are a source of life itself. It's amazing how long they can stand around, providing cover for birds, etc.

I am not a tree hugger, but I do have some little Norway Spruces in pots so they grow and get a good roots system, and next year, they will go into the ground.

Also have two Colorado Blue Spruces in pots, one needs to go in this year. Probably will be plopped into the ground this fall.

A maple resides in a pot as well, and we have a maple that is near the fence, it's already at least 15 feet tall and almost 5" in diameter. It should be moved, but it has a big root system as a typical tree would, and it would be difficult to move it as a result. Might just move the fence a bit so it has room to grow. :)

A while back I was cutting wood that was standing before or around the birth of mankind, some 45000+ years ago. Hard to fathom what those times would have been like and the gigantic size of the trees and forests back then.

what a waste.. all these big trees protected from the saws...oh well i guess i dont have to worry about around here.. i am cutting all i can, before the gooberment says i can no longer heat with wood...
no smoking applies to chimneys now...:yoyo:

Back