Trimer carb question, I know its not a saw but its same concept

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason6586

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am at a loss, I took the carb apart on my Echo GT-2400 cleaned it and rebuilt it and reinstalled it. I also installed a new fuel line system because the line had cracks in it. Well when i got it on and set the carb to preliminary settings and tried to ge fuel to the primer bulb. I pushed it many times and cannot get fuel to come into the bulb. The suction line and return lines are on the correct barbs and the primer bulb is new. What can the deal with this thing be, I'm not new to carbs and have rebuilt and cleaned many saw and trimmer carbs before. I am at a loss, any Ideas?

Thanks

Are you shure the passages are clear?, carbs with the primer bulb on the carb have a check valve or duck bill valve under neith where the bulb sits maybe its blocked? What style carb walbro or zama?

Are you shure the passages are clear?, carbs with the primer bulb on the carb have a check valve or duck bill valve under neith where the bulb sits maybe its blocked? What style carb walbro or zama?

carb is a Zama C1U

Latest posts

Back