TruckCraft

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I hope the sponsorship by TruckCraft at Arborsite is working out them. So often we just slam stuff so I am here to say that everything I thought about their dump insert unit was true and it is a great product.

Especially my theory about selling half cords and tossing a buck twenty in your pocket at the end of the day in cash by just making a little side delivery in a comfortable truck on the way home. But also when you have a little wood or crap that wouldn't fit in the big trucks you can take it away with your pickup and even load it with the mini. It has an expensive look unlike some of the other inserts.

The aluminum one....

attachment.php

sweet looking set up. I am considering buying an insert and like the advantages of the aluminum, but don't know if $$ will factor in to it. I looked at Truckcraft's site and see the steel insert has been redesigned with the cylinder in front like yours along with some other changes.

sweet looking set up. I am considering buying an insert and like the advantages of the aluminum, but don't know if $$ will factor in to it. I looked at Truckcraft's site and see the steel insert has been redesigned with the cylinder in front like yours along with some other changes.

$5k without the bulkhead and sides. Little more than the steel but worth it I think.

Latest posts

Back