• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Trying to find a chain supplier for non-safety chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blizake7

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy a 100' roll of .325, .050, full comp, chisel, NON_SAFETY chain? I guess I'd rather stihl but i don't think they make it without the raker bumps. I've had good experience with oregon but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Go on Oregano’s Or Stihl’s website and get their part number for a 100’ roll of what you want. I think they have numbers for them.

Then put that number in your favor search engine with some choice words along side it.

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram [emoji231]🛻

Does anyone know where you can buy a 100' roll of .325, .050, full comp, chisel, NON_SAFETY chain? I guess I'd rather stihl but i don't think they make it without the raker bumps. I've had good experience with oregon but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Trilink make it in their pro chain, part number 750BR100NSTP https://trilinksawchain.com/where-to-buy/ or call 1-877-492-9829 if you cannot find in your area.

RS or RSC in .325 for Stihl yellow chain is non-safety chisel with no bumpers. RSC3 is the green safety chain you don't want. All of the Oregon .325 has bumpers, even though non-safety. Baileys brand has no bumpers.

Back