• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy TS700 idle screw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Tillotson’s site really sucks. I vaguely remember someone posting older ipls for carbs but I’m not finding them.
carb is a hs-314 tilly
but, it seems there are other tillotson carbs that used the same idle screw setup…screw and ball. I’m coming up empty for parts so any help would be appreciated.
I may just order a chicom clone carb and pull the needed parts.

So, Tillotson’s site really sucks. I vaguely remember someone posting older ipls for carbs but I’m not finding them.
carb is a hs-314 tilly
but, it seems there are other tillotson carbs that used the same idle screw setup…screw and ball. I’m coming up empty for parts so any help would be appreciated.
I may just order a chicom clone carb and pull the needed parts.
I've worked on several over the years. A really weird carb setup. Even the chicon knockoffs are over $40.00. HUTLZ shows a replacement for OEM at $76. Good luck. :cool: OT

Latest posts

Back