TSC bar oil on sale again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everywhere, I guess. I went into a TSC in Wheeling, WV just now, it's $8/gal.

Jack

Nice to see someone else on here that is fairly close to where I live (1hr north of wheeling and about 45 min. west of pitts.)... anyhow, the TSC Store in East Liverpool ohio has it on sale until 12/24 for 2/$12. I plan on makin a pitstop there today while working to get me a few gallons.

$6 at my TSC.....not a bad deal.
Picked up some Husqy, for I think $8, at a Lowes that was closing.

Anybody use Poulon before? Is that any good? I got an unused container from someone for $0. The price was right, but is it worth using?

One more question, I picked up some winter stuff Essence brand, for $5/gal. Can this stuff be used in Summer or will it heat up the chain/saw too much?

I believe the Poulan oil is made by the same people that make the TSC Stuff. Reason Being I got both last year and they were in the same jug (other than color). Labeling was "arranged" the same and Oil seemed the same as well. I doubt TSC or Poulan has their own plant ;)

I believe the Poulan oil is made by the same people that make the TSC Stuff. Reason Being I got both last year and they were in the same jug (other than color). Labeling was "arranged" the same and Oil seemed the same as well. I doubt TSC or Poulan has their own plant ;)

You are right, I am willing to once again wager my sawdust collection that this "plant" bottles alot of oils under different names. The "same" jug is a giveaway because that means it uses the same filling rig.

When NAPA had it on sale for 5 bucks a gallon a few months ago I picked up 6 cases. I won't need any more for at least a month or two.

Latest posts

Back