Two 372xpw saws stolen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am missing two saws, here are the descriptions:

2009 372xpw, new condition, new 24" Oregon bar 3/8 pitch 063 full comp square

2003 372xp, wrap handle, 32" bar 063 with faded husky logo barely visible, missing 2 screws on recoil starter, new muffler, wrap handle has been welded @ fuel tank

If you see these let me know, would really like to have them back...

Stolen from forest grove area Oregon

Last edited:
Update! Saws were found, and the cops have the thief on the run. But I'm told they are now evidence, and probably won't get them back anytime soon. Ain't that swell...

At least they were found usually they dissappear just like Houdini.

I would rip the theif's balls off for doing such a thing to your beloved Huskys. Of course, you'd have to find the theif before the cops did.

Here's what I've learned so far. Scumbag steals stuff. You report it stolen. Scumbag pawns your stuff. Police find your stuff and place a hold on it. If you want your stuff back, you pay the pawn note. If you don't pay the pawn note, you can wait for scumbag to pay restitution to the pawnbroker if he's found guilty. Then you can have your stuff back, if it is still there.

So I paid the note, and bought MY saws for $200. Ah, sweet justice...

Update! Saws were found, and the cops have the thief on the run. But I'm told they are now evidence, and probably won't get them back anytime soon. Ain't that swell...

If you really want them back tell the cops you aren't pressing charges. They should give them back because there isn't a case now. They might try to tell you that they are pressing charges themselves, then you tell them that is their problem and you want your property back.
But that is if you want the saws more than you want the guy who stole him, its a crappy trade off either way. Sorry to hear but its nice to know you know who it was.

Here's what I've learned so far. Scumbag steals stuff. You report it stolen. Scumbag pawns your stuff. Police find your stuff and place a hold on it. If you want your stuff back, you pay the pawn note. If you don't pay the pawn note, you can wait for scumbag to pay restitution to the pawnbroker if he's found guilty. Then you can have your stuff back, if it is still there.

So I paid the note, and bought MY saws for $200. Ah, sweet justice...

That is complete and utter bull####. What about the crime of receiving stolen goods? ####ing pawn shops! Yeah, they ain't filled with stolen goods.

Back