TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order on Paypal for "mcginkleschmidt" aka Luke Hall for the following:

1 ea. T-Shirt XL Orange $17.00

1 ea. T-Shirt XL Light Grey $17.00

1 ea. T-Shirt XL Black $17.00

3 ea. Shipping @ $5.75 ea $17.25

Total $68.25

We have been receiving payments but no shipping info. Guys we need all your info please. It's not that difficult to order.

I believe that saved shipping addresses are automatically included whenever payment is made through Paypal but to insure my shipping information was included, I also added my contact information and shipping information in the accompanying message box. So, I'm assuming your post was not directed to me. I could see my shipping address at the top of the web page during the payment process but I also included my address in the message box to be redundant.

I believe that saved shipping addresses are automatically included whenever payment is made through Paypal but to insure my shipping information was included, I also added my contact information and shipping information in the accompanying message box. So, I'm assuming your post was not directed to me. I could see my shipping address at the top of the web page during the payment process but I also included my address in the message box to be redundant.

I'm not singling anyone out. But I will say that out of the orders so far only half are going to ship the other half don't have the required information

Will you confirm that if shipping information was put in the "message" box in paypal, that you got it. Thanks.

We are just about half way through the sale of the shirts everyone has asked for and we are not even quite to the half way point of the total number we need to get the price break on the shirt prices listed. Hopefully things start moving or Jeremy and I have discussed ending this and sending refunds to those who have placed orders.

We are just about half way through the sale of the shirts everyone has asked for and we are not even quite to the half way point of the total number we need to get the price break on the shirt prices listed. Hopefully things start moving or Jeremy and I have discussed ending this and sending refunds to those who have placed orders.

Well that sucks, should of got one last year. Hopefully things will pick up, but I can't see more orders coming in then already have.

Okay guys.
Last year when I ran a bunch of shirts, I needed to sell a min of 100 shirts to get the price break and sell them at the price I was quoted. If remember correctly, I sold 183 garmets. Most of those orders came within the first 2 weeks.

after those 183 shirts were gone, I received countless PM's and emails from members looking for additional shirts. I ordered 5 extra shirts. Those were gone in 2 days.
The PM's, emails and 2 Idiots Logging Facebook messages continued for months.

I'm not sure if I pissed someone off, or pissed all ya'll off, but here we are and where are they?
Once again, we need 100 garmet order to keep this pricing. We are barely 1/2 way there. Kinda disappointing actually at this point. I think we're on week 3....or close to it.

Nic (Stihl Living) has done way more to help with this than I could have ever asked anyone.
(He's gonna get a free minty saw outta the deal, but don't tell him).
Because of the lack of participation we have seen with the shirts compared to the amount of effort that goes on behind the scenes, it has caused some tensions between us. Tensions that don't need to exist.
Missing information when orders are placed.
This is frustrating.

I have a family that needs my attention 110% of the time. I can't read through 200 pages of horseshit to figure out who wants what and how many and where it ships.
I don't send $50 to someone and say...."thanks for the shirts".
So now I gotta figure out what his username is, what forum he's from and what post # he requested the clothing from.

So here's the deal guys, tell me what I should do.
1) wait til closing @ Feb 11th, if we don't have 100 garmets, ya'll get refunded.
2) raise the price of the shirts based off the amount of orders received by Feb 11th.
3) ??

Whaddya wanna do?

I don't need tensions between myself and anyone of ya. Ya'll stepped up to the plate big time last year to help me and wife to which we are extremely grateful for. I'm trying to pay it forward everyday to each and everyone of you who asks for my help.
Payin it forward.....that's how Phil lived.

I thought there would a lot more interest especially based on the previous thread. I would keep it going until the original end date. At that point maybe see how much the price would have to be raised before issuing refunds?

Idk. If you've had enough and want to end it now that's fine too. Either way, thanks for all the effort and time put in.

I would suggest that you not be too quick to bow out and especially so since you have the shirt sale going on in several forums. Hopefully you will meet your number requirement. I was looking forward :happy: to getting my T-shirts so I hope you keep going up until the original end date.

2IL-1.JPG
......................................................................................................................
2IL-2.JPG
......................................................................................................................
2IL-3.JPG
2IL-4.JPG
upload_2016-1-24_22-44-21.png

Okay
Since the shipping has become a clusterphuck,
I'm just gonna do what I did last time.

1-2 shirts............$7.00.......Total
3-6 shirts............$13.00.....Total
Larger orders will ship on my dime.
Lower 48 only.
Canadian shipping will be $12
If it's more, I'll eat it.

Anyone who has already paid for shipping of (1) shirt, I'll honor the original price.
Anyone who has already paid for more than one shirt to be shipped and wound like a refund for the difference, send me EMAIL.

Latest posts

Back