Ugly rumor?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000 years since those people did something innovative on their own? Sounds about right:cool:. All they seem good at now is making shittier copies of existing products.

Really? They can make one heluva virus. Pangolins my azz. SARS was child's play.
But seriously, my nephew had one of those small motorized scooter.
Straight gassed it. I took it apart, and was very impressed with the
machine work and also the finish.
I don't lose sight of who the real culprit is. American companies abandoned
American workers for higher profits, never once thinking of long term results
of their actions. They shouldn't be given tax breaks. They should get the **** taxed
out of them till they come home. Then talk tax relief. Screw every one of them.

I can't punish the traitors but I sure as hell can get to support American labor! And it ain't by buying Chi-com knock offs.

You can punish traitors...
no more products from these companies...

GM, and any related brand. Seriously should have stopped supporting GM in the early 1990s, at the latest.
3M
Apple
Microsoft
HP, all hardware companies.
Stihl
Husqvarna
All power tool brands.
Zama
Walbro
Tillotson

Stick it to folks, that will teach them...that you account for almost zero market share which is why they left in the first place. A developing economy with billons of people is worth way more than an established economy that is comprised of 350,000,000. In both China and India, the purpose of brand loyalty has been the investment since the 1990s, everything else is cake.

I can't punish the traitors but I sure as hell can get to support American labor! And it ain't by buying Chi-com knock offs.

I agree. I always try to buy Made In America. Its hard, expensive and a pita. But, I cant blame the Chinese. American companies went looking, and found what they wanted. Our economy is so wrapped up in theirs, and visa versa, that only smart adults with negotiation skills will get us out of this mess.
Unfortunately, we don't have that now. Enough of my derailment of this thread. Sorry

Back