Ultrasonic cleaners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon reviews (at the above link) for the LA cleaner indicates might be available at the dollar store for around $4.
$3 here at Family Dollar for 1/2 gallon.

And if you do attempt to buy some, don’t substitute the totally awesome “orange” and use it on aluminum. Unless you want the aluminum anodized dark gray in about 20 seconds. But it works great for a degreaser

The 50/50 vinegar and water turns some carbs the dark gray and if no baking soda is used as a rinse on the carb some carbs metal will get a greasy feel when air drying. (seems to just keep getting more greasy if not neutralized with baking soda)
Carbs always worked ok even if not neutralized, this was before I realized what was happening.
I don't care what color a carb is just if it works ok.

I use this stuff for carbs.
https://www.amazon.com/Master-CLEAN...dfd3e&pd_rd_wg=uxnUB&pd_rd_i=B012GQOBM8&psc=1
it is concentrated so it only takes around 1.5oz/2 cups it works really well.
If I am just doing a quick fairly clean carb, I will use simple green as well. but the carb cleaner definitely works better on the dirty gummy carbs. 15-20 minutes is about all I usually run them.
as others have said, use hot water!!

Latest posts

Back