"Un-Marketing"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pelorus

Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
Reaction score
Wife went to a small business seminar thingy last week, and bought me a book called "Un-Marketing". She heard the author speak, and said he was very interesting.
Anyway, am just starting to delve into it, and to someone like me who is definitely not cutting edge computer techno-savvy, the book is fascinating, but formidable. Haven't got far enough to be able to say whether I would recommend it or not, but wondering if others here have read it, and can tell me if the author is nuts or brilliant? The whole social media marketing stuff is like learning Mandarin to me.

I cant comment to the content of the book, and the title is slightly puzzling to me. But the use of social media has certainly helped out my small business. Once I get my "new" trucks and equipment shined up and lettered, I will be using it more than I am right now.

I dunno about book marketing, Del, but the more I read, the more I'm learning, and more importantly, it is making a lot of sense. Unless you/whoever is a natural born killer salesman, who is savvy with current social media stuff, I'd recommend getting a copy. It is not "dry" or boring reading, but really interesting.

Latest posts

Back