• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Updated: 056 Mag II your choice of 28" or 36" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
So here is another collection worthy Saw I am selling for my buddy, it's a 056 Magnum with 36" Bar and chain with quickstop chainbrake, and full wrap handlebar, real clean And if the deal falls through there will be a half wrap 056 Magnum II. He's looking to get $600 plus the ride to you for both, if your interested throw me a PM.
IMG_6247.JPG IMG_6248.JPG IMG_6249.JPG IMG_6250.JPG IMG_6251.JPG IMG_6252.JPG

Edit: So there was a little bit of confusion on both my part and the sellers part, I didn't read thoroughly and grabbed both sets of pictures thinking they were the same Saw, but as it was pointed out, they were not, one has a full wrap and the other a half wrap.

Now the confusing part, the seller purchased the saws as Magnum II's and was told the top cover had been swapped out on one for a nicer one, assumingly the one that says magnum, but he admits there is no way to verify 100% if that was the top cover that was switched, and he has the Magnum II top cover that was swapped out. All it would really need is a new logo plate installed.
IMG_6260.JPG

Yep your right, he has two of them, let me see which one it is so I can remove the extras, good catch!

Ok so both are for sale, the half wrap is currently pending, but if he doesn't see cash tomorrow then they will both be for sale at these prices.

The magnum is the full wrap and the magnum II is the half wrap, original post has been edited

Please read the above edit for clarification, here are a few more pictures of the bottom of the saws.
Full Wrap:
IMG_6261.JPG IMG_6262.JPG

Half Wrap:
IMG_6263.JPG

So the half wrap Magnum II pictured above is still available, no one has committed to buying yet, I had someone ask what the price was but that's it and hasn't responded back, it's still $600 + shipping, if someone else wants to get in line.

The full wrap has sold.

Back