UPS man came and left a package

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was all excited thinking it might be chain saw parts, even though I couldn't remember ordering anything but a bar, and this didn't look like a bar, at least not in one piece. You can imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be just my diabetic testing supplies.:censored: :cry:

I was all excited thinking it might be chain saw parts, even though I couldn't remember ordering anything but a bar, and this didn't look like a bar, at least not in one piece. You can imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be just my diabetic testing supplies.:censored: :cry:

Dang, I was hoping you received another Shindaiwa to tells us about, but I'm glad you got your supplies anyway.

My most exciting UPS delivery was when he delivered a long box containing an M1 Garand direct from the CMP!:clap: :clap: That was about 7 years ago.

I never pay attention when UPS stops........They stop here alot and saws are always showing up......Now its more like work unboxing them ......:) :)

Oh that's rough.....we really feel for ya' man.......................................
..............................................................................................not!

I'll forward the DHL packages.................:) :)

I hate DHL, they will not deliver to my house. They drop it off at the post office and they deliver it. What's up with that? UPS and FedX both deliver to my house. Sorry, I get irritated every time I see their name.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programing.

ups rates are going up at least 7 % in janurary

UPS are crooks! I boycot them, and always ship large parts FedEx and ask folks to use FedEx (when it is available) to ship to me. I don't mind USPS for the small stuff - priority mail is pretty handy and affordable.

UPS are crooks! I boycot them, and always ship large parts FedEx and ask folks to use FedEx (when it is available) to ship to me. I don't mind USPS for the small stuff - priority mail is pretty handy and affordable.

only issue with fed ex there is fed ex ground and fed ex home delivery which is met for resident addresses i have had people choose fed ex ground which is met for commercial business places and i got stumped in the process of paying out of the pocket for extra charges to fed ex

wish there was a way i can fix this issue

most the time priority mail gets picked by the customer which is ok with me cause i keep the post office busy by dropping packages off right at closing time lol i like picking on them about that sometimes when im running late i call them ahead and tell them im on my way with so and so packages they always reply we be waiting for ya

the good thing about it is there is about 15 different branches in my area i can drop off at
well i have to go get some more orders pulled and boxed and paid and delivered i sold one of my Homelite coils for a DM40 cut off saw for 25.99 it going to canada

had a small engine shop order them poulan oil diaphragms 22124 is the part # i had 6 but they ordered 7 so i sent the 6 and the 7th one was a gift certificate to cover the cost of the 7th one then 2 weeks later someone calls for one i tell them you to late

i have about 14 orders to get out today well take care

Last edited:
Back