UpState New York Triaxle Log Lengths

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironheadwillys

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Any Log haulers near the Georgetown, Earlville, Sherburne Area?
I have a new Processor for Firewood. Now I need a Log Supplier to stock up.
Will Consider coming to your home to process your logs for you. If we agree on fair price. It will process any length log within reason 30 foot or so. Should do around 24 face cord for a 8 hour day or so.Thank You,
Mike Purcell

Good luck with your processor

For me finding reliable log suppliers has been a challenge. Think about using several different guys so that you don't have to rely on one company. Here in Ontaro the wet weather this Summer has made it tougher than normal to get firewood logs.

Thanks, Blacky.
This has been one of the wettest summers I can recall here in Upstate New York also.
I know what your saying about more than one supplier. the guy that was gunna supply me had there whole mill burn down now Im like a chicken with his head cut off looking for logs. I havent run a single hardwood log through my new machine yet. Cut a pine down out of my yard but its no challange cuts that like butter. Its like haveing a new toy but no batteries to play with it.

Thanks,
MPurcell

Looking for Log Suppliers Madison County New York

Bought new Badger processor now looking for someone who Delivers Logs. I'm in Earlville Ny about 20 minutes from Cazenovia NY and about 5 miles from Georgetown, NY
If anyone know of someone who has logs to deliver have them call me @315-691-4441 Ask for Mike or post here I'll check daily.

Any information is apreciated
Thank you,
MPurcell

Back