used 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$385 to $450 depending on its condition; based on ebay sales I've seen. Some have sold for an almost new price as well.

I agree w/ West Texas. Trouble is finding a used one; especially down at the $350 end of things - though maybe you already have. But they'll start to surface as more make it out there.

I knew I wanted a 361 and watched the ones on Ebay, but quickly decided I'd rather invest the 'relatively' few extra $$$ in a NEW one and continue reaping the benefits of supporting my local dealer. I just didn't see any used prices that were compelling and I'll get payback in discounts and quick turnaround on my mowers and other 2stroke equipment when they need work, etc. My dealer will literally leave parts outside for me if I can't get there before they close and we settle up next time I'm in. And I'm far from being a commercial customer.

I just bought a new 361 for $550 w/ 20" bar and hard case, bar oil, mix oil etc... (They didn't leave this outside BTW) But the price has just gone up Nov1 and the 20" is $599 list. Was $569.

I actually went back and traded 'down' for an 18" bar yesterday. Just didn't like the feel of the 20" for cutting up 14" and smaller stuff. Seemed I was watching the tip too much.

Chaser

I looked on ebay for one the only one I could fine was $500.00 and it was used I would toss the extra $50 in to get it from a dealer new with a warratee and some freebies. I would also be able to have it in my hand that day and be able to run It.

Even then stihls hold their value really well especially on ebay every time I hae sold on their I just about got what I pay for the saw to begin with. I like that Idea though I would buy it cut with it for a couple of months turn aeound and sell it maybe lose $50.00 or so and then go gt a new saw. Good luck though the ms 361 is a great saw to use.

Latest posts

Back