Used Husky 350 Muffler Modified 20"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brncreeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This is a used Husqvarna 350 chainsaw used to cut firewood. I’ve used it 4 seasons in which it has performed perfectly. It is in 100 percent working order, with good compression. I took the spark plug out and the cylinder wall looks free from any scratches. It still starts as good as new: choke on full, three good pulls and it’s popping. It always starts on the first pull after it has warmed up. I am selling it because I purchased a 346 with heated handles, and no longer need the 350. I have done the usual routine maintenance on it through the years, such as: new spark plugs, new air filter, new clutch/sprocket, and new bar/chain. As you can see in the pictures, the sprocket has little wear on it. It comes with a fairly new 20-inch GB bar and chain that also has had minimal use. The stock bars from Husqvarna are cheap and do not hold up well, the GB bar on the other hand is more durable and also has a replaceable tip. The muffler has been performance modified and professionally TIG welded. It has been opened up for less exhaust backpressure, and still allows the use of the stock spark arrestor (important for dry areas). The result is a more powerful than stock 350, which is VERY noticeable! It also sounds better. I have always used CCI premix, and mix it 32:1. The unit is being sold “as is” with whatever factory warranty is left. Shipping is $20.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Husqvarna-350-M...724933925QQcategoryZ79666QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back