used parts for vermeer chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whyz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a place to get used parts for a 95 1250 with a perkins diesel? Im looking for the fan blade. A new one is just too much money for what it is.

Go to nearest good parts store and look at after market fans. I had a fan damaged on a Morbark with Cumins engine and found one at Advance auto. Perkins dealer would be alot cheaper than Vermmer. Good Luck.

Does anybody know of a place to get used parts for a 95 1250 with a perkins diesel? Im looking for the fan blade. A new one is just too much money for what it is.

Try searching on ebay as well. I find all sort of good parts there. Search by the engine though not a BC1250.

I am looking for rollers for feed roll plate on vermeer 1250 wood chipper. Got the machine in pieces and they are missing. Anyone know of a salvage yard that might have them?

After I sold my Tree Service I bought chippers and stumpers and rebuilt and sold them. Quite a few times the fans were bad, Just went to auto parts store and picked them up cheap money

Latest posts

Back