• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Used stihl piston and cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to lighten the load on some parts I've been holding onto.

1. Stihl ms650 piston and cylinder, decomp is removed, missing corner of a top fin, bore is in perfect shape. Piston has minor damage to bottom of the skirt, in my opinion could just be carefully filed down. Includes wristpin, clips, and bearing. $65 shipped.

IMAG0169_zps564a6749.jpg

IMAG0175_zps83fe5941.jpg

Last edited:
Piston also has rings, I just don't know if theyre good. But the topend came off a saw with a bad crank end.

IMAG0176_zps3c2afa88.jpg

Last edited:
2. Stihl 076 piston and cylinder. Cylinder is in perfect shape, but its dirty and it looks like it needs a new decomp. Piston has some light carbon scoring. I wire wheeled the carbon off the top of the piston long ago, but there's still some goo in the ring seats. I don't know how good the rings are. Comes with wrist pin and bearing. No, C-Clips, I can't find them. $70 shipped. Pending Sale

IMAG0174_zpsadb5c0f1.jpg

IMAG0173_zpsfd963e7c.jpg

Last edited:
Also have a stihl 051 Cylinder and Piston/Pin/Bearing/Clips, and an 024 Cylinder, Piston/Pin/Bearing/Clips. I don't have pictures of those 2 at the moment, but I'll get them up later. PM if interested.

Update:
Stihl 650 Topend = $65 Shipped
Stihl 076 Topend - No C-clips = $70 Shipped - Pending Sale
Stihl 024 Topend - Came off a low hour saw with and is in perfect shape. = $75 Shipped

I'd also entertain trades for 026 stuff.

Last edited:
will this fit my 064? Tom
Tom I just put a new 650 p n c on my 064' just had to tap the cylinder bolt holes to 6mm on the crankcase and elongate the holes on the cylinder itself with a chain file. Was simple good luck with it pm me if you need more. Bruce

Latest posts

Back