Used wolfe ridge 28c pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psu927

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've been out of the market for a bit, but I have the opportunity to purchase a wolfe ridge 28c pro. 24" model Has the magnum option, prince auto valve and 4 and 6 way wedge. It's a 2020 model in excellent condition with 700 hrs. What would you guys say it's worth? Looking to purchase for my own firewood as well as my boys splitting off of my property to sell.

Chances are you will have to pay what it paid for it in 2020 if its in nice shape. 700 hours on a two or three year old machine means a wood seller has had it. I would price out a new one and see what the wait would be to get it. Prices on this used equipment is high as the new stuff has went up so much. I just bought a used 150 HP tractor. FWA and loader with 2500 hours been looking for the last six months. Its getting loaded this AM for the five hundred mile trip to my farm. I had to pay a premium price for it but its a nice one owner tractor.

New with the options is over 11k once you add tax and shipping. I don't care about wait time because I don't have to have it but it's still 20 weeks

I have the same splitter I bought last fall, minus the auto cycle and magnum option. 700 hours is a ton of time in two years. It’s a great splitter but I’m not even in the same galaxy hours wise. I would like the magnum option but I bought what the dealer had on hand. I was going to add the auto cycle a month or two ago and got side tracked. As far as value it’s hard to say used equipment prices are so high. For me it would have to be pretty good discount over new price to go with a 700 hour machine over a new one.

Latest posts

Back