• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Value question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I check them all and they pass compression test, I’m thinking $1000 for all in a package deal. The two 170’s pretty new so I know they are fine, just got to make sure the rest are fine so I don’t do anyone wrong. I have cases for every saw too. I think that’s is a fair price for all.

After I check them all and they pass compression test, I’m thinking $1000 for all in a package deal. The two 170’s pretty new so I know they are fine, just got to make sure the rest are fine so I don’t do anyone wrong. I have cases for every saw too. I think that’s is a fair price for all.

If I sale them separately I am sure they will total more than that
:popcorn2:

Sell them on EBay, get lots of money and treat those kids good this Christmas, the guys on here know how to fix saws so they get them on the cheap, you need to sell to the consumers, or raffle them off better yet, the thread is entertaining though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have a MS250 and a MS170. Are these older saws better quality? If so i May keep some oldies and sale my newer models

Yes, the 034's and that 024 for sure are better quality. I'd keep a couple and sell the rest off, pays for the ones you keep. Win-win all around.

I have two solid 034’s if anyone is interested. I also have one 034av with a cracked gas tank and a 024av that had fire til I took the carb off to clean it. All offers are welcome

Latest posts

Back