• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Vec sv-34 ignition coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m in search of a vec ignition coil part number SV-34 to fit an old 044 Stihl . I’ve contacted the Seller on eBay from Greece beings he seems like the only source for these coils .... I messaged him back an forth asking about the 5 year warranty VEC clearly states on their website, beings his ad only states 2 year warranty . He says he does not honor the 5 year warranty an frankly states he was not even aware they had such a warranty.... This seems kinda sketchy . I have also contacted VEC twice now via email , both of which were never returned. [email protected] ??? Kinda up against a wall here , I would very much like to give one of these coils a try, but at the same time don’t feel like getting hosed . Aftermarket ignition coils do not have a very good track record do as it is in my experience. This company seems to care about the product they produce , this shows by the decriptions of coils like the SV-34 where they clearly state that when ordering you should specify if the unit your ordering coil for is to be used in high temp , harsh operating conditions this should be specified . I imagine they would then use more durable plastic coatings for your coil ?? When ordering from the eBay seller he specified none of the above. I understand this VEC IGNITIONS company is based out of EU, but seems like an extremely hard company to get ahold of!!! Do they only sell through dealers? If so where can I order one of their ignition coils ???? Any help would be much appriciated

Back