Verm/eer 252 teeth where to buy/ which

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sisco

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just bought a Vermeer 252 out of Florida and it should be here on Monday. Im sure its going to need new teeth or at least Id like to have an extra set. Im a small outfit and may grind 3 or 4 stumps a week with this machine. Should I stick with factory Vermeer teeth or maybe the green teeth would be better. Ive never had a grinder and am trying to get an idea what the teeth are going to cost. Im located on the Va and Nc border, Where is a good place to purchase this stuff? Thanks

Welcome to stump grinding, First I would contact Vermeer and make sure you have an owners/safety manual for your machine, they are dangerous. As for teeth search the site for Rayco, Vermeer, Greenteeth and general stump Grinding Teeth and you willl see many options. There are site sponsors like Baileys that can set you up with new teeth. There are also site sponsors that can retip your used cutter teeth at about 1/2 the cost of new. This option works best after you have an inventory of teeth built up and can start rotating them out. One tip with any stump grinding tooth system is to always use never seize on the cap screws. Be careful.

Latest posts

Back