Vermeer 630B

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnbobold

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My dad has a 630B grinder. He's needing to buy a new wheel before long.
Is there anyplace to order one that would be cheaper than the dealer he drives 50 miles to? And would anyone know how much they cost? Any info
would be appreciated. Bob

My dad has a 630B grinder. He's needing to buy a new wheel before long.
Is there anyplace to order one that would be cheaper than the dealer he drives 50 miles to? And would anyone know how much they cost? Any info
would be appreciated. Bob

Which wheel? The cutter wheel or the actual wheel that runs on the pavement?

The cutter wheel. He bought it 3 years ago and I guess some of the bolt threads are worn from previous owner. Not 100% sure of the reason, but said he was going to have to replace it before long. He replaced bearings and belt after he got it, which was expensive. But he is fairly happy with it. He says he'd buy a bigger grinder if he wasn't 82. Bob

The cutter wheel. He bought it 3 years ago and I guess some of the bolt threads are worn from previous owner. Not 100% sure of the reason, but said he was going to have to replace it before long. He replaced bearings and belt after he got it, which was expensive. But he is fairly happy with it. He says he'd buy a bigger grinder if he wasn't 82. Bob

You could look into the sandvik wheel or just get one from vermeer.

Back