Vermeer TS-20 Tree Spade value(?)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E86 N52

Reaction score
So I've got a Vermeer TS-20 "Mini Tree Spade" that I operate with an OMC Mustang 1200 skid-steer loader. I'm guessing it is a 1999 model year spade (I am the 2nd owner). Haven't used it much lately.
Does anyone know what these things cost new back in the late 90's or early 2000's? Unfortunately web-searches have not proven very informational for me, so I thought I'd pose the question to you all.

This tree spade I've got is in nice, gently-used, condition with a full set of manuals, I just hate to see it sit!

I'm somewhat reluctant to do it, but I am thinking I might sell this thing. Anyone need one??

Thanks very much,

ok I am not trying to put down your equipment, but I don't know about your area, but around here there is not a lot of a market for something that small. if I were you I would do a craigslist search for your area for tree spades and see what the bigger ones like a ts44 or ts32 is going for. If I were to estimate selling price I would say its worth $1000. the price of diggers is funny lately I have seen some go high and others go cheap.

Back