Veterans day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My younger brother served 4 years in the 82nd Airborne. My older brother served 6 years in the USAF. My dad retired after 23 years from the the USAF during which he flew combat in both Korea and Vietnam. An important day for our family.

My younger brother served 4 years in the 82nd Airborne. My older brother served 6 years in the USAF. My dad retired after 23 years from the the USAF during which he flew combat in both Korea and Vietnam. An important day for our family.

I know what you mean:
Myself 71-78
Ex was first woman in special weapons
Lil brother Jump Master in 82nd. Jumped Granada
My dad 32 years, Philippines and Korea
His two sisters were both in WWII
God Father in WW I
My moms dad in WWI
One of her brothers was an Army guard at Nurenburg trials
The other brother was a sniper at Pork Chop Hill
One of her sisters husband WWII
Other sisters husband in WWII in today's North Vietnam
Two cousins Vietnam

Maybe our brothers knew each other. Long shot. But who knows.

I wanna thank all of you, veterans, firefighters, Leo's(brothers), volunteers of all kinds helping with disaster relief...........

We are all in this fight together to save humanity, some more than others, but if we fail to remember our heroes we are surely doomed.

So to each and every one who has taken up arms o fight for or defend whats ours, in ideal or in device, however your duty called you.

Thank You
With all of my heart and pride in the USA
You have done a great job, and you are appreciated!
Thank You to foreign vets too.
A special thanks to those who are away from there families right now fighting the good fight, because without brave men and women who have it in their heart to fight for what we hold so dear, we would have nothing, especially not sooped up 50cc chainsaws!

attachment.php

All gave,some gave all.

And may i add a Salute, a moment of silence and a forever living memory for the fallen & serving Dogs of War, they Die and protect us for its not there war, but they sacrifice there life protecting ours ...they deserve respect for there courage and loyalty as do all who serve for our freedoms.

For all let us live forever in memory.

Last edited:
Back