VI super 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavercreek

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just inherited a homelite VI super 2 from my dad and want to sell it.I have
huskys and and old P41 and this saw is too small for me.I have no idea what it's worth or where's the best place to sell it (ebay?).The saw has less than 10 or 12 hrs. on and looks it.He bought it to cut 2 trees blocking his view at his cabin.It has the case,manual,guard ect.Any ideas?Thanks for your help!!

I am in need of a new limber saw. 10"-12" bar and about 30cc? My ole limber has fried module right now. PM me with more info on running condition etc. Price+shipping=total? How about posting some pits too.

Not great with a camera-Hope these attachments make it.Saw seems to run out good.Any ideas what this might be worth? Thanks!!

$50 is top dollar too. If you really wanted to sale I have been waiting for your PM, You just keep talking how much is it worth lol. Old saws like this one dont bring much on the secondary market.

thats definately worth $50 right there, original bar, all original decals, probalby the original Homelite chain, its gotta be worth some bucks.

Back