Video: Kanga + BMG + quick empty trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xtremetrees

xtremetrees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Koolies nice gear bro. Hey, what kinda vid editor ya got. Im looking at $100 for adobe vid editor. what features should I look for? Im making um in short clips i got like 2 mins with a card in a cheap camera..
Right on to down under!

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mate, I use Ulead10.

Dig this, flash overlays, and up to 6 overlay tracks! That 6 visual overlays, picture in picture, chroma key.

You have 2 audio overlay tracks, one for mic and one for music.

1 title overlay track.

It's way easy to use, I love it.

Before you get all carried away why dont you try out a trial version, download a huge file from Ulead's site and try it.

Also, what format does your camera shoot in?

I did find Ulead has trouble with some mpeg4 .mov stuff, but heck, there's that many stupid vid formats i bought a converter tool which also gets bamboozled every now and then.

Ulead 10 mate, give it a go.

BlueRidgeMark

BlueRidgeMark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice toy! I could have used that this morning loading rounds of oak onto my pickup!

Let's see you try that double log trick with some oak of that size! :D

So, what kind of weight can that thing lift?

TreeJunkie

TreeJunkie

ArboristSite Guru
Thanks for sharing! Looks like it will work out for you really well! I wish we'd had one of those when i was doing palm work for my dad a few years back. Sure would be great for dragging huge piles of frounds.

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yeah, that's TNT's Branch Manager Grapple, I did a deal with him and 5 months later got it. :rock:

The Kanga can lift around 250kg minus the weight off the BMG. But with a few extra blokes hanging off the back it can lift a lot more.:D

Also if loading up hill it lifts more, so I carefully select the terrain for loading to maximise each lift.