Virus in China?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is unknown at this time so i'm not up for being the first to find out!

This is a quote from the CDC

"Most often, spread from person-to-person happens among close contacts (about 6 feet). Person-to-person spread is thought to occur mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, similar to how influenza and other respiratory pathogens spread. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. It’s currently unclear if a person can get 2019-nCoV by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes."
It is known. Needs a host to survive/ be transmitted.

I dont know how you would know that. This thing just jumped the species barrier and they don't know. This is what happens when you eat weird ****!
That’s how flues that infect humans start, it is always from animals to human.
Birds and pigs kept in confined spaces that are unsanitary, those animals will get sick. When that happens that’s when it crosses species and infects us.

Asian markets are notorious for these conditions overseas. They don’t give a crap about the animals, only how many they can store and sell at once.

From the official CDC website
". It’s currently unclear if a person can get 2019-nCoV by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes."
They said yesterday that it's from a family of virus that doesn't survive long without host.

Puppies have been vaccinated for coronavirus for as long as I remember. Don't know if it's a related bug but might be a path to human treatment.

No, I have stopped ordering stuff from Huztl because of their cavalier attitude towards customer service.
I mean... a standard Chinese seller will usually go out of his way to make you happy. Huztl customer service instead is apparently run on the basis of Chinese astrology and feng-shui.

Will six beers and six double shots cure this virus? Lol

They say Thailand has a cure for this Chinese viruse. They say it comes from the food market.

When I worked at a meat store we washed the place top to bottom to kill any bacteria.

Will six beers and six double shots cure this virus? Lol

They say Thailand has a cure for this Chinese viruse. They say it comes from the food market.

When I worked at a meat store we washed the place top to bottom to kill any bacteria.
Nope the only thing that can defeat it is your own immune system.

I never had a flu shot in my life.

My experience with getting the flu is in the cold weather while bucking trees my back was exposed to the cold. After getting the flu three times I purchased those red one piece trap door long johns. Haven’t had the flu ever since that was 30 years ago. I eat healthy, wear my one piece long johns.

Back