• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Walbro carb (or just the needles) for Husq. 365/371/372/362 (non x-torq)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm working on a 365 Special, and the previous owner decided that the way to overcome the carb limiters was to turn the screws REALLY HARD. He bent both needles, and subsequently scored the piston. The rest of the carb looks good, but I'm open to replacing the whole thing if nobody has a donor sitting around with extra needles. I figured I'd ask here before I grapple with the question of whether a new OEM carb is worth three or four times the cost of aftermarket...

I've heard the aftermarket carbs are not very good.i would look on ebay or here for a good used one.if they were tightened that hard it may have messed up the hole the needle goes in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

you need to know which carb you have too. the HD6 and HD12 have different needles. the HD6 needles will work in an HD12 but not the other way around. i should have a bin of HD12 needles around here.

HD12b needles. I have springs as well but you probably don't need them.

32b0aeb2fba9c8045e428f90104ee3f9.jpg

Latest posts

Back