• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Walbro WT439 Carb...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John J.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Need the black 90 degree plastic elbow for this carb (Walbro WT 439) it's either a fuel or carb vent line I could make it work but the line is short and the brass fitting left has a short barb.

It's for my super reliable McCulloch MS1635 beater this saw starts no matter how long you leave it, I've left it alone for 2+ years with fuel in tank and it starts on the second pull.
Just for fun tonight I was checking it out and pulled the carb+ limiters and cleaned inside the case, dropped the carb and it landed perfectly on the plastic elbow cracking it! WTF! You know how it goes, if it ain't broke play with it and then you need to fix it!

Thanks for the reply, did ya mean 3516 or the 1635 I'm looking for? Carb looks similar to the one I have but fuel and vent line are in different spots. I'd like to keep the same carb if at all possible, but I appreciate you showing me this one I might need it if no one comes through.

At least ya responded to my thread haha hard to get an answer here fast when ya need one.

I just did a poor man fix I initially wanted to just make the carb adjustable and remove limiters but it ended up being way harder lol. Clamshell saws!!! now I see the problem! Figured I'd just reroute the fuel line grind the nipple fitting..and install a new line easy right? Pulled the line it broke from decay and.stuck halfway between the tank and plastic. I drilled that ***** out for working room, cut the new line at an angle and fought to get it started then pulled through the tank. If I remember correctly these carb settings were something in the order of +2 plus turns out factory once the limiters were removed so that'll make it interesting but at least it runs again.

Latest posts

Back