wallenstein wood processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyotencuttin

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
has anybody gotten one yet?seen one yet?anything? i've been sort of looking to just see one but haven't and was wondering if anybody has. there was some chatter on here last fall but haven't seen a follow up yet. till now. i'm tired of cutting by myself and handling it too many times for this to be enjoyable. can't afford a chomper or timberwolf or multitek and don't cut more than 10 cord a year. just trying to make the best use of my time and money. let me know, harold

you're kidding , right?

you want a processor to cut 10 cords a year? A good machine will easily do 10 cords a day. what are you gonna do with it the other 364 days of the year?:dizzy:

Sorry for the rant....its the OP's money, not yours...

http://www.embmfg.com/Forestry/Woodprocessor/

attachment.php

Last edited:
How much do those list for?

Doesn't look completely terrible for smaller amounts of firewood........ sep'n for pushing the splits uphill.

already googled everything i can. looking for used. not alot of information out there. thats why i'm asking here.:dizzy: saturday i cut and ranked almost a cord and a half on my friends dump trailer and my truck. worked from 8 till 3. by myself.monday i cut about a cord but had a friend from work use the backhoe to help move the wood. i want something to help me make better use of my time. the company i work for has alot of properties with trees. when they make the decision to have trees removed i only have a limited amount of time to remove them.for me its get in, whack all i can then the chipper comes. sure alot of people here do this all the time and use mauls to split, but i'm trying to do this with the best use of time and money. this machine looks to be about what i'm looking for. i have a hydraulic splitter but thinking that this would be the next step. harold

It doesn't look like it would be terribly difficult to mount a saw to it...... hydraulic or other. Not sure I see ten grand as - is, but it looks to have potential.

c-cuttin: There was a thread last winter where we discussed Wallenstien processers, I remember calling Messick's and pricing that unit.....use the search!

Did that but looking for an update to see if anybody had gotten one yet. I called my local dealer and talked to them. He hadn't sold one. I called the distributor and he can't keep it in stock. I think he only keeps 1 or 2 onhand but he didn't have any there either. There's a lot of people on here and maybe somebody has/used/played with one. I appreciate the comments but have hit a wall for information. Harold

10 grand can get you a decent used processor. This machine looks to me like a high end splitter - not a processor. By the time your logs get dragged to your saw they will be covered in crap. Also needs conveyor. If I were you I would keep looking.

Back