Wallenstein wp 845

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Anyone here own or use one of these? I’m still looking at equipment and I found this which isn’t a whole lot more than some of the splitters I’ve been looking at. Seems like it could be a pretty nice piece of equipment. Any thoughts?

I looked at the Wallenstein processors about ten years ago when I was processor shopping. Everyone I talked to that had them seemed to like them. Its like any processor you have to have the right wood to make them work right. I built a processor normal loading type and it worked good for several years then I run out of nice straight logs and we are back to working crooked hedge. Processor has set in the shed the last two years and we are back bucking with a chain saw and splitting with the splitter. I still think if you have some help its tough to beat holding logs with a skid loader and grapple and bucking them with a chain saw and then splitting after you have three or four cord buck up. A log splitter with a 28 GPM two stage pump and log lift is tough to beat.

Latest posts

Back