Walmart Firewood Splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was shocked...Walmart is selling a 6,,ish Ton 15 amp electric firewood splitter..Seldom do I go to the Dogs (so to speak) BUT a friend with a crappy chainsaw as me IF I would see about buying him a cheap Chain since I was going up that way.. Black Max..WHAT the ELLLL, is that???? Sounds like a 911 call and the description of someone who just broke out of Jail or jumped off the chain gang...NOPE,,don't notify the police just yet.. IT""S..
AHHHH,. HOLD the PHONE Ethel...It's ah, of all things,, a product line..MY AREZES,,Chainsaws, string trimmers etc..Black max products at Wallyworld..NO decent name brands? This is the Name some guy in China that has no clue of English gave a PRODUCT and of all the crap,, it's painted BLACK too..How original is that!!!!!! I guess it's the cheapest paint he could find OR the normal color of the cheapest molded plastic without any color added..Has wallyworld gone to the dogs????.. OH yes, My lovely obese lady friend.. Please hand me one or better yet,, place it in the Handicapped Buggy that your over sized butt requires every time we wander into Wallyworld like a couple of drunk Spiders...Sure,. IT's just what I wanted something I can't get parts for. Just use and toss....At my age (75ish) I no longer run at the speed of light, in fact,. more like a smouldering ember BUT I got the ELLL out of there at high speed..Has anyone bought any of these and IF SO.. what kind of pleasure are you getting out of your purchase? that's a real question.. I promise I am not laughing,, yet..

I've got that same splitter, although mine is painted red and was sold at Home Depot as Homelite brand. It's slow, but otherwise I could not possibly be happier. It's split 99.9% of what I've thrown at it, 7+ cords of wood. No gas engine to mess with, very nice to be splitting wood inside the shop, with the heater on, listening to music or a podcast, while it's raining and blowing outside.

Very glad I gave this a shot instead of going the gas powered route.

Back