wanted bucket truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, that place is a joke. I almost bought a 4x4 rear mount from them they were advertising, sent a deposit, ordered some work done and a paint job in our colors, turned out he didn't even own the truck to sell it......wanted to push another forestry truck on me....I refused his other trucks and had to fight for my deposit back, finally got it back after threatening I would involve law enforcement and who ever else I needed to....lesson learned.

travis i must disagree with your memory of the events. watch where you talk ****. I'm a sponsor of this site and many others like this. when you left a deposit on the 4x4 rear mount 5 years ago it was something that happens in this line of work rarely but happens. i had taken your deposit after we already had a deposit on the truck but it didn't show in my inventory system yet and i wasn't the one who took the other deposit. i offered i honor your deposit on any other truck we had in inventory and i offered to ship a truck to montana at no expense to you for the confusion, you didn't want any other trucks we had in inventory at the time and we sent you your deposit back. i don't appreciate you turning the truth around and making us look like we did something wrong.

www.tristateforestryequipment.com

I don't have to watch where I talk *&$#, because it's not $&#...and I've got the email chain to prove what went down on our deal Joe. It was a joke. I don't care what happened in your inventory list or who took the deposit. Plain and simple you tried to sell me a truck you didn't have a title for. Yes you got screwed as it was actually a consignment deal come to find out....but so did I. I wasted weeks waiting on a truck that I thought was mine when you shouldn't have took a deposit from me on it in the first place without a title in hand. I didn't find out about any of this until the day you was suppose to start delivering the truck to Montana.....That by no means is my fault. I know it cost you money, (not my fault) and it cost me a lot of time and money (your fault)....so disagree all you want. It was a sour deal to begin with and I won't sugar coat it. That's not to say you have a bad business or that it happens all the time, but our transaction was a bad one I'm sorry to say. I hope you don't ever run into an issue like that again....as I said before....Lesson Learned

Latest posts

Back