WANTED Husky 576XP to dyno against a Stihl MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadihman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'd like to have a stock Husky 576XP to dyno against my stock MS461. I know the 576 has a tiny bit of a disadvantage due to the 3cc lower displacement of the 576. I'd like to do a torque / Hp test from 6000-13000 rpms. I'd like to measure out the fuel put in the tanks then run both saws the same length of time under the same torque and then measure the fuel taken out.
You guys may think I'm a Stihlhead and I may be a little bit because I work for a Stihl dealer but this test is just for fun and I'll be happy to share the results even if the 576 kicks the snot out of the 461.

I'd like to have a stock Husky 576XP to dyno against my stock MS461. I know the 576 has a tiny bit of a disadvantage due to the 3cc lower displacement of the 576. I'd like to do a torque / Hp test from 6000-13000 rpms. I'd like to measure out the fuel put in the tanks then run both saws the same length of time under the same torque and then measure the fuel taken out.
You guys may think I'm a Stihlhead and I may be a little bit because I work for a Stihl dealer but this test is just for fun and I'll be happy to share the results even if the 576 kicks the snot out of the 461.
I have both between them i thing the husky is a little more friendly in my hand but the stihl give me the feel of torgue. thats my opinion

Latest posts

Back