Wanted Muffler Screen Wire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

West Texas

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I need some heavy duty screen wire to put in the mufflers I've modded. Where can I buy it?? And what kind of screen is it? Thanks. Tom

screen

If you cant find what you want let me know. I have took the spark screens out of all my mufflers and I am not using them at this time. You could cut it to fit your needs probably. If you want a pit of what I got, just let me know. Pretty big rectangle pieces.

screen

How about the screen in a canning jar strainer? Sits on top of the jars when canning to strain stuff being poured into the jar. Pretty heavy screen on those.

Not to be a smart :censored: , Tom, but to get proper stuff, already to size, try a Stihl dealer. I used the arrestor from my 200T on my 361, and the spark arrestors from grass trimmers littlerally slides out with no tools.

The screen from an 044 is 1118 141 9006, and the screen from the dual port cover is 1128 141 9000. They can't be much more than a couple of bucks each. That's if you want to buy just enough for a couple of saws, and not buy in bulk.

Jeff

I will mail you out 2 pieces of (give or take) 2"x4" screen out of my mufflers no later then Monday. At no cost to you, I will pay shipping too. Let me know if you decide to go a different route on the muffler screens.

2 screens 2"x5", checked size for sure this time. They will go out Sat morning.

On its way WT. FHCW with the list of saws that you have, you wouldnt run what I could send you. :cheers: Dont think you could earn a living with my saws. They are just for fun and storm clean ups and trim work around the house.

Back