WANTED: Stihl 200T or 300/341 Echo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
EDIT: FOUND A COUPLE NEW-AND-UNUSED OLD-STYLE ECHOS ON EBAY. I WILL WIN ONE OR BOTH OF THEM. PROBLEM SOLVED.

I wasn't pleased with my super-cheap Makita top handle, so I'm in the market for a new top handle saw again. So before I go out and buy a new 200T I figured I'd ask here and give it a day or so. I know my request covers the both ends of the climbing saw spectrum, but for my purposes I'd be happy enough with either. I can handle the bar/chains on my own, though I will take bars/chains too if you've got them.

I've been using the little Echos forever, but they don't make 'em anymore. I like these saws, even though they're not that terribly powerful. I'd be absolutely thrilled if someone had a NIB one sitting around their shop, but one in very good-to-excellent condition would be good, too. A cutting buddy runs a CS3000, so the benefits of parts interchangeability makes one of these saws really appealing.

Alternatively, I'd be interested in a 200T, because that's what I'll buy if I go retail. Cosmetic condition doesn't really matter, but it needs to be in excellent mechanical condition.

I do NOT want projects or basket case saws right now. I need something that can come right out of the shipping box and be ready to cut. I would like to pay by credit card through PayPal or your merchant account.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hold up!

I have a used 200t that I have checked over, it looks to be in decent shape but I havent run it yet, If you are patient I can check it out in the next couple of days, snap a few pics and see if it is worthy of selling. if you would pm me your email address I can send you a couple of pics.

Buck

buck futter said:
I have a used 200t that I have checked over, it looks to be in decent shape but I havent run it yet, If you are patient I can check it out in the next couple of days, snap a few pics and see if it is worthy of selling. if you would pm me your email address I can send you a couple of pics.

Buck

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back