Wayne 65 SK info needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeridge

Reaction score
I recently became the proud owner of a free Wayne SK 65 dual grinding wheel stump grinder. It's in pretty tough shape but looks like it would be functional with a little bit of elbow grease. I'm looking for any info you guys have on this unit. I cannot get over the sheer mass of this thing and would love to be able to use it a time or two. Also any idea of what this thing would be worth fixed up? I cannot find a bit of info on the web about this thing. any leads are appreciated.

I had a couple of Wayne Stump Grinders years ago. The first was a good machine. It came with a37 Hp Wisc. but the fellow I bought it fom put on a 65HP Wisc. It sure was a great cutting machine. I bought it to replace my Vermeet Model 18 which I keep rolling over. Used the Wayne for a year or so than bought Vermeer 2465 installed an 80 HP Deutz Diesel and clutch. Ran that for years until retiring. I had a second Wayne which had a very long drive belt to cutter wheel. We junked that machine with about 100 hrs on it. I had manuals for both but threw out when moving. The second one was made by FMC as they bought Wayne out. I don't know if I was any help. Good Luck

I have one

Hi I have one whats your questions I'll try to help. Some parts are off the shelf others like the bushings on cutter shaft are specialty. price depends have pics??

Latest posts

Back